For this week's episode we are pleased to be joined by Sean Udall, one of the top performing analysts from the Estimize community.
This week we talk about why Zillow (NASDAQ:Z) could be the next $100 billion company.
Other highlights from the call include:
- The latest round in the battle between Michael Kors (NYSE:KORS) and Coach (NYSE:COH).
- Disney's (NYSE:DIS) magical quarter and why the happiest place on earth has a strong position going forward.
- Why Stratasys (NASDAQ:SSYS) is breaking out from 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) and the future of 3D printing companies.
- Symantec (NASDAQ:SYMC) and cyber security.
- How Arista Networks (NYSE:ANET) could challenge Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO).