The Finance Blog Resource Page: a list of the best economics, investing, venture capital and personal finance blogs now contains about 70 blogs. I've made it easy to track these blogs or to subscribe to them all in one shot. Here's what to do:
To view the latest material from the all the blogs:
- Go to: http://www.bloglines.com/public/SeekingAlpha
- Bookmark the page
- I'll update the list whenever a new blog is added to the Finance Blog Resource Page.
To subscribe to the entire list of blogs in your own RSS reader/aggregator:
- Go to:http://www.bloglines.com/public/SeekingAlpha
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list of blogs until you see "Export Subscriptions"
- Click on "Export Subscriptions". That should open a new browser window full of code.
- In your browser, select File > Save As and choose any name ending in .opml and save the file to your desktop.
- Then, in your own RSS reader (including web-based RSS readers like Bloglines itself, but not My Yahoo), import the opml file you saved.
- You can delete blogs or add to the list in your own reader/aggregator.