We asked contributors to let us know their favorite article from 2015. In many cases, this is not a reflection of pageviews accumulated or even laudatory comments, but rather content which made them proud to have their name on it. Contributors coined these their special moments, and we asked them to share them with you, in case you missed them when they were first published.
- Eric Landis: Top 10 Utilities For Dividend Growth And Income
- Richard Berger: Dividends On Steroids: Learn Step-By-Step, As I Build A Real $400,000 Income Portfolio
- SevenSeas Investment Research: Square Inc: A Part-Time CEO Facing Full-Time Problems [Pro access required]; Intel: A Strong Dividend Growth Opportunity Trading At Relatively Attractive Valuations
- Anthony Ruben: Tupperware: CEO Interview And Recommendations
- Ruerd Heeg: Even Globalstar's CEO And Main Shareholder Shows Little Conviction [Pro access required]; Why I Was Wrong On Searchlight Minerals
- Chris DeMuth Jr.: My Worst Ideas For 2016
- Tim Plaehn: Rolling The Dice For 7/11 With 3 High-Yield MLPs Against Wall Street
- Mark Bern, CFA: How I Created My Portfolio Over A Lifetime - Part I
- David Alton Clark: Chevron: A Crude Awakening Looms
Let us know if this last-chance look at some of the best of 2015 gave you some new ideas. We appreciate honest and constructive feedback every time we offer readers a new type of article format.
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.
I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.