The Boyar Value Group recently sat down for an in-depth interview with bestselling author and Berkshire Hathaway expert Larry Cunningham (author of many books including Berkshire Beyond Buffett, The Essays of Warren Buffett, and The Warren Buffett Shareholder).
In this wide-ranging interview, Larry discusses:
- His thoughts on what it would take to create another Berkshire Hathaway
- Unique insights into Warren Buffett gleaned from his over 20-year personal and professional relationship with him
- His views on Berkshire’s relationship with private equity firm 3G Capital and why he continues to invest with them
- The history of super-voting stock and why they were partially banned
- Why the investors in Berkshire Hathaway have played such a large role in its success
- His latest book, The Warren Buffett Shareholder
As well as many other timely and interesting topics!
To listen to the interview in its entirety, please click below
To sign up for the Boyar Value Group’s podcast list, please click the link below
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.