The Boyar Value Group recently sat down for an in-depth interview with Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone.
In this wide-ranging interview, Ken discusses:
- His fantastic new book, I Love Capitalism
- The most important determinants of a successful business
- The importance of risk-taking
- How he was able to convince Ross Perot to let him take his company public
- How Ken was able to co-found The Home Depot
- How he incentives employees and business partners
- Why he turned down an investment with Bernie Madoff
- The importance of not being complacent.
As well as many other timely and interesting topics!
To listen to the interview in its entirety, please click below
Disclosure: I am/we are long GE. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.
Additional disclosure: This interview does not constitute a complete description of our investment services and is for informational purposes only. It is in no way a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell any securities or investment advisory services. Any statements regarding market or other financial information is obtained from sources which we believe to be reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results and there is no assurance that any targets or forward-looking statements will be attained. This interview represents the views of Boyar Asset Management as of August 13th, 2018 and may change without notice. Boyar Asset Management may own shares in any of the companies discussed during the interview.