We are witnessing a generational shift towards the electrification of energy. The growth in the development of electric vehicle(EV) market is astounding. Billions in investments are pouring in to drive research and development in EV batteries, superchargers and new EV models. Here are the latest developments in the electric vehicle and battery metals markets.
1) Interview with Matt Geiger of MJG Capital on the demand for nickel on the backdrop of the electric vehicle revolution.
2) Volkswagen and Ford Motor plan strategic alliance to develop electric vehicles
3) VW Plans to Boost Electric-Car Production in Germany
4) BMW lays out its latest electric vehicle plan
5) Hyundai and Kia to add 200 electric vehicles to Grab's fleet with S$343 million boost
Editor's Note: This article covers one or more microcap stocks. Please be aware of the risks associated with these stocks.
This article was written by
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.