Returning SBTV guest, Dave Kranzler of Investment Research Dynamics, looks past the noise in the media regarding the Federal Reserve's actions and reveals the real state of the U.S. economy seen on the ground.
Discussed in this interview:
- 01:19 Why the Fed is slowing rate hikes?
- 08:39 No real economic activity in last 10 years.
- 12:02 End of rate hikes: impact of commodities & gold
- 15:50 Yield curve inversion warning crisis ahead?
- 20:54 Wealth concentrated in upper 10% of households.
- 23:35 Government intervention preventing stock market meltdown
- 28:14 Impact of a market crash on mining stocks.
- 32:58 Chances of Trump abolishing the Fed.
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.