On this week's episode, Slate Money talks about Vanguard's founder, discusses the latest in Brexit woes, and takes a look at Trump's bad deal-making skills.
- The Wall Street Journal: "Five Ways Jack Bogle Changed the World of the Everyday Investor"
- The Guardian: "Corbyn Could Face String of Resignations if He Backs 'People's Vote' "
- HuffPost: "Exactly How Bad Is Trump at Making Deals? Even Worse Than You Think."
- New York: "Mayor de Blasio Aims to Guarantee All New Yorkers a Paid Vacation"
- Pew Research Center: "Young Adult Households Are Earning More Than Most Older Americans Did at the Same Age"
- Pew Research Center: "Americans Are Moving at Historically Low Rates, in Part Because Millennials Are Staying Put"
- Obama White House Archives: "15 Economic Facts About Millennials"
- Federal Reserve: "Report on the Economic Well-Being of U.S. Households in 2017"
- BuzzFeed News: "How Millennials Became the Burnout Generation"
- The Wall Street Journal: "Fed Says Student Debt Has Hurt the U.S. Housing Market"
Editor's Note: The summary bullets for this article were chosen by Seeking Alpha editors