SBTV speaks with returning guest Frank Holmes, CEO and Chief Investment Officer of US Global Investors, about peak gold where gold production has plateaued and there are less capital invested in gold exploration.
Discussed in this interview:
- 02:43 Disappointment in gold's performance in 2018?
- 03:49 Outlook for gold in 2019
- 06:02 Peak gold: Discoveries and exploration dollars
- 11:53 Impact of the Newmont-Goldcorp merger on the gold market
- 12:54 Stock markets due for correction in 2019?
- 15:09 US & China: Who needs each other more?
- 18:49 Is the future of cryptocurrencies still bright?
- 24:06 Impact of bear market on HIVE Blockchain
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.
Editor's Note: This article covers one or more microcap stocks. Please be aware of the risks associated with these stocks.