SBTV speaks with Gregor Gregersen, Founder of Silver Bullion and The Safe House, about the economic future of Europe and the coming bail-ins for bank depositors in the next economic reset. Gregor also shares why silver is his asset of choice right now.
Discussed in this interview:
- 06:42 Would deregulation help Europe to be competitive again?
- 09:05 How are European banks faring?
- 13:56 Vicious cycle of high taxation
- 21:59 Bail-ins will be the first resort in the next crisis
- 26:38 Gold and silver protects wealth in a systemic crisis
- 30:48 Silver is so cheap right now, buy the physical
- 35:01 Coins vs. bars: Which is a better buy?
- 36:22 When silver goes to $200
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.