Alta Fox Opportunities Fund Q2 2021 Quarterly Letter
Aug. 02, 2021 1:57 PM ET
- Alta Fox Capital is a long/short hedge fund.
- In Q2 2021, the Alta Fox Opportunities Fund produced a gross return of 21.75% and a net return of 17.93%. The Fund’s average net exposure during the quarter was 83.75%.
- As always, Alta Fox strives to ignore short-term fluctuations and instead focus on the intrinsic value growth in our portfolio holdings, which over the long run should converge with portfolio performance.
- With strong execution and the right application, additive datasources can help make our research process more efficient.
- While near-term capacity remains fully committed, we have developed and are maintaining a waitlist of high-quality and aligned Limited Partners.
Editor's Note: The summary bullets for this article were chosen by Seeking Alpha editors.
This article was written by
Select quarterly fund letters.