- Q3 Adjusted EBITDA beat despite challenging pricing conditions as large competitors discount prices following recent transactions.
- Company mostly on track with growth initiatives and positioned to scale results in ’22 and beyond.
- Scaling production capacity and retail footprint gives Cansortium a top position in Florida market.
- Under-appreciated operator in Florida with attractive growth opportunities in other key markets.
- Expect takeout by large MSO is looming offering upside to investors.
This article was written by
Jon Decourcey joined Viridian Capital Advisors as Director of Equity Research in November 2020. Prior to this, Mr. Decourcey worked for the Canaccord Genuity equity research team in 2014, initially in the Infrastructure and Manufacturing Technology sector, and since 2018, with a focus on the Cannabis sector. There, he was responsible for the research coverage of public companies involved in the U.S. cannabis industry, from vertically integrated cannabis operators, to branded products manufacturers and ancillary service providers. He also developed and maintained proprietary market forecast models for the U.S. cannabis and hemp-derived CBD markets overall, and for specific states individually.