- AFC Gamma provides loans to the top cannabis operators in the US.
- Federal legalization, property redundancies, and the future of AFC Gamma when legalization eventually passes.
- Protecting loans and shareholder value by staying away from distressed states and focusing on limited license states.
- AFC Gamma's high dividend yield.
- Why smaller cannabis companies only have 2 years to pick a partner in today's M&A boom.
- 4:00 - AFC Gamma (NASDAQ:AFCG)'s high dividend yield.
- 5:39 - Maintaining high enterprise value in order to mitigate risks and protect capital
- 7:06 - Federal legalization will create property redundancies
- 18:40 - What investors get wrong about AFC Gamma
- 21:04 - Defaults, distressed lenders, and distressed assets
- 26:45 - AFCG's revenue outlook
- 28:23 - Who is going to come out on top in the cannabis industry?
Date of interview: May 10th, 2022
This article was written by
Quality leadership is a significant factor in successful companies. CEO Interviews brings you informed conversations with CEOs in the publicly traded markets. The show provides intimate and in-depth investing discussions with industry leaders across all sectors of the marketplace.