- Gross revenue of $1.501 billion up 39%; net revenue (excludes traffic acquisition costs or "TAC") up 36% to $1.068 billion.
- Of which:
- Marketing services revenue (includes TAC) of $1.315 billion up 39%.
- Fees revenue of $186 million up 38%.
- Gross profit up 34%.
- Operating income up 40%.
- Cash flow was $481 million, up from $337 million in 4Q 2004.
- Free cash flow was $330 million, up 31%.
- EPS was $0.46; adjusted EPS (the metric used by the Street) $0.25.
International versus Domestic:
- United States revenue of $1.056 billion up 36%.
- International revenue of $445 million up 47%.
- United States segment operating income before depreciation and amortization was $352 million, up 26%.
- International segment operating income before depreciation and amortization was $107 million, up 118%.
Quick point to note: In previous quarters Yahoo provide more detailed segment data in its press release. In my view, whenever a company reduces the amount of information it discloses, investors should be wary.
Full press release in PDF here.