Analyst by day- Investor at night. I am Interested in sound and logical investment ideas. My belief is that time is my best friend and am thus focused on long term goals and results.
I have over 10 years of financial experience working in a variety of roles:
1) JPMorgan Investment Bank Telecom, Media and Technology for over 6 years. Executing over $25bn of Mergers and Acquisitions, $15bn of credit financing, and $2bn of equity financing. Worked with CEOs, CFOs, IR, lawyers, accountants and other investment bankers. Built detailed financial models to determine companies earnings potential, valuation, and ability to service debt.
2) Buy-side long only thematic global and emerging markets investment firm.
3) Sell-side risk arbitrage and special situations independent research and brokerage firm writing research for risk arbitrage funds and special situations funds.
Work experience across the globe from Arkansas to Saudi Arabia.
10 years of buy-side investment experience.
Disclaimer: Any content on this site is NOT investment, trading, legal, or tax advice, and none of the information available through this website is intended to provide tax, legal, investment or trading advice. Nothing provided through this content whether by the owner or posted by other writers constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of securities/futures. The content on this site is intended for informational purposes only, and should never be used as investment advice. Please do your own research before making any investment decisions.
Netwall Investments, LLC (www.netwall.com) is a Chicago based money management firm. Our philosophy is derived from that of many legendary investors such as Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch & Martin Whitman; i.e. Invest in great businesses that you understand, that have an "economic moat" and which are run by great management teams; have some margin of safety and superior returns are guaranteed in the long run. These are the Ten rules that we religiously follow to manage other people's money:
1. I shall not lose money
2. I shall never forget rule #1
3. I shall only invest in businesses whose people I respect and admire
4. I shall only invest in businesses with some definite form of competitive advantage
5. I shall only invest when odds of making money are in my favor
6. I shall only commit funds when an investment is available at a discount to its true intrinsic value
7. I shall always run a portfolio with an in-depth understanding of each investment, thus avoiding mindless diversification
8. I shall always make rational decisions and never be influenced by the behavior of markets. I shall adhere to mantra, “Ignore the Crowd”
9. I shall tend to be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful (backed by meticulous research and fact finding)
10. I shall never forget that I am a custodian of other people’s hard earned money and I promise to manage it with the same zeal as if it were my own
Whether you are a large or small firm, GeoInvesting will cater to your needs and create a sound process for corporate diligence. Our specialty is Portfolio Protection – in fact, every aspect of what we do boils down to various ways that your M&A process or investment portfolio can be safeguarded against red flags.
To accomplish this we choose to work closely with you so you can be kept abreast of the progress of our due diligence from start to finish, making sure that we cultivate a relationship of trust between our team and yours.
Who Can We Help Specifically?
We actually do not limit ourselves to any specific group? We have worked at great lengths with:
>High Net Worth Investors
>Private & Public M&A
>Other Due Diligence Firms
There is really no one that we can’t work with since we’ve covered just about every facet of the due diligence process, whether it be on-the-ground or “through the files.” We can even tailor our services to your specific requirements.
We have a retail solution for everyone – the long investor, the short investor, the pump and dump investor and the every day trader that is interested in the micro cap arena. We’ve shown that we can overcome the challenges posed by any market environment, quickly seizing investment and trading opportunities as they arise. Because of this, our Premium members have been able to enjoy above-average returns on our ideas. Our solutions enable us to cater to what matters to you the most.
Do you want access to reports that can convey the proper valuation of equities, reports that can immediately convince the market that these valuations are warranted? Do you want information arbitrage that allows you to be among the first to take action based on the intel? Do you need daily ideas, some of which have proven to be some of the most rewarding calls to action that the GeoTeam has offered? Would you like to follow our GeoBargains and select trades? Or do you just need to be part of an exclusive twitter following that receives alerts before the rest of the market?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions above, then don’t wait any longer. Join our Network and see why our following continues to grow on a daily basis. The faster you join, the more likely you will be among the first to harness the power of our offering.
Sign up today and start to get:
>Daily Trading Ideas
See GeoInvesting Prime on Seeking Alpha Marketplace
We have over 60 years of investment analysis experience. We have published investment research from the perspective of the buy side and the sell side. Our work has been used by institutions managing over $1 trillion in aggregate. We have published reports from both the long and short perspective and have worked with the largest short selling mutual fund in the world. We are long term value investors. It is our belief that, contrary to popular opinion, most individual investors and patient professional investors have the best opportunity since the beginning of our investment career to beat institutional and mutual fund managers in terms of risk adjusted performance. The "Information Arbitrage" advantage institutional investors have had is mostly eliminated, while the individual investor still can maintain an edge with "Time Arbitrage". Our goal is to provide institutional quality buy side articles that educate and stimulate investors in the hope of improving their returns. We also are willing to mentor young analysis who wish to improve their analytical skills.