As some of my followers may notice, I haven't got a ton of articles out lately. I have been a bit busy lately, so I haven't had a lot of time to write. But don't worry, I am fine. I'll give you a small hint. The Yankees have been playing at home recently.
Anyway, I'm mostly back! Next week, I'll be back to 100% writing, and by next month, I expect to be writing more than ever.
I did release a new article this morning on Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), so feel free to check it out:
I will be writing a few articles over the next day or two, and while I won't say which way I'll be leaning, I'll give you a few hints as to what I'll be writing about.
- Expect an article on Google (NASDAQ:GOOG), and its earnings from last week, as well as the "stock split".
- Probably will have something on First Solar's (NASDAQ:FSLR) reorganization plan.
- Potentially an article on Research in Motion (RIMM), but that is not definite yet. Might need to wait till next week on that one.
- Possibly will cover the earnings today from Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG). If I don't get one out for tomorrow, it will definitely be out next week.
- Something in the consumer goods sector. Think Deckers (NASDAQ:DECK), SodaStream (NASDAQ:SODA), or Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR).
- Might cover the auto makers, as I was at the NY Auto Show last week. So possibly something on Ford (NYSE:F), General Motors (NYSE:GM), Toyota (NYSE:TM), and the like.
Disclosure: I am long FSLR.
Additional disclosure: Long FSLR at time of writing, but potentially will exit position by 4/19.