1) President Campaigning: A president should not be allowed to campaign on behalf of his party for congressional elections while acting as president
a. Results: The president is representing America, not his political party. Enough of the campaigning. U.S. Politics is beginning to be one big campaign from the minute it starts to the minute they are out of office.
2) Equal Rights for Congress Man and Citizens: All congress men and women should have to live by the same laws, rules and regulations that they pass for the citizens of the country
a. Results: They will think twice before passing bills about how it affects their bottom line as well.
3) Congressional Pay: All members of congress shall receive a 10% pay cut until the budget is balanced and current deficit begins a meaningfully decline.
a. Result: They should be motivated to perform for the country versus party politics. I am pretty sure they will not be focused on doing what is only good to get the votes and will be focused on doing right by the country.
4) Bill Reading: Congress men and women should have to read the entire bill before they pass it. If bills are too long then shorten them and simply them so that they can actually be followed and practiced.
a. Results: Fluff will be removed and American people can actually understand what the bills say, where money is being spent and what is being done to better society.
5) Criminal History: If you have anything over misdemeanors, for any reason, you should not be able to run for congress or governor.
a. Results: These individuals are supposed to be the best that America has to offer. We need to get it back to that state.
6) Congressional Focus during Debates: Congress men and women should not be able to have laptops open during congressional testimonies, debates or hearings as they have abused their privilege. They should have to pay attention and focus on what is being debated.
a. Results: Things might get accomplished quicker. If they do have their internet all games should be removed and no internet. We pay them to represent us not play games or read internet.
7) Social Security Balancing: If an individual waives all rights to social security they can begin withdrawing their 401k without penalty at the age of 40, yet still must contribute to social security.
a. Result: Helps bring the social security deficit back in line and help influence individuals to contribute to 401k and save
8) Retirement Age: Increase retirement age for those currently approaching:
- 0 to 5 years away from retirement: 0 years
- 6 to 10 years away from retirement: 2 years
- 11 to 15 years away from retirement: 5 years
- 16 or greater years away from retirement: 9 years
a. Result: Helps bring the social security deficit back in line and help extend tax generation
9) Pre Tax Secondary Education: Secondary education paid for with pretax dollars for everyone.
a. Result: Promotion Education as the U.S. has to realize that we are a service economy and must regain our edge as we will never be able to compete at a manufacturing level, unless we go through one of the worst depressions ever and lower wages by 5 fold given there will always be a developing nation able to do it cheaper and faster.
10) Third National Party: Create a federally funded third party by dividing federal funds three ways versus two ways.
a. Results: We will become a new democracy versus a two party system that constantly just votes in favor of their party.
11) Welfare Drug Testing: States must drug test those that are on welfare in order to receive aid.
a. Result: Will 1) hopefully reduce drug usage, 2) will stop a drain on tax payers dollars whereby we are purely funding drug addicts addictions
12) Tobacco / Alcohol: Increase federal taxes by 5% for both products.
a. Result: Will raise capital to pay down deficit as it is fairly price inelastic. If consumption goes down it will reduce healthcare costs as well increase productivity of society.
13) Tax Breaks: Reduce Corporate Jet tax deductions by 35%.
a. Result: Will eliminate a tax break that is frothy.
14) Corporate Foreign Income: Provide a onetime tax holiday for corporations bringing income generated offshore that paid offshore taxes back to the U.S., by reducing the corporate tax from 35% to 10% in a onetime program.
a. Result: Will bring capital migration into the U.S. for growth as well will raise capital from the tax that otherwise the U.S. would never receive as companies will just continually spend in offshore development if not enacted
15) Energy Program: Offshore Drilling / Alaskan Drilling – open up drilling in Alaska and offshore for providers that have a strong safety record – award safe operations - focus on natural gas alternatives given our abundance of the low cost, safe and clean energy.
a. Result: Help reduce reliance on foreign oil
16) Natural Gas: Natural gas is a cleaner safer more abundant resource that is under utilized. We need to tap this resource for automobiles, homes, industrial etc.
a. Result: This is not only an environmental, but a domestic security opportunity.