Luxeyard (OTC BB: LUXR)
The 7 Competitive Advantages
1) Stock Market Access:
In the whole of the Internet's flash sale industry LuxeYard is currently the only pure play you can buy now on the stock market. LUXR provides immediate access to an industry whose sales are growing at a breakneck pace.
2) Power: -LuxeYard (OTC:LUXR) has quickly distinguished itself among its competitors by focusing on luxury goods-offered at huge discounts to hard working Americans. And by its association with high-profile media personalities who help promote LUXR.
Jan. 24, 2012
Today has more than 425,000 members.
1 Million Members On pace to set the record as the flash sale site that reached 1 million members the fastest.
4) Industry Valuations Are Proven:
- LuxeYard is not some faraway pipe dream. It is an ongoing business. That's why this report was so totally upfront with you about LuxeYard's competitors. There aren't many of them. Most importantly respected investment banks & VC's are responsible for setting their valuations. These multiples are staggering and appear to be just a taste of LUXR's awesome potential.
5) No Denying The Wave Of The Future:
LuxeYard, and its competitors represent the wave of the future. The Internet has changed forever how people shop. Lots of smart people missed this trend. They even made fun of Amazon and eBay, now E-commerce represents $194 billion of the US's retail sector.
6) High Barrier of Entry:
Flash sales sites require specialized knowledge and top management. LuxeYard's management is made up of retail veterans who have established relationships with the world's top luxury retailers... such as... Williams
Sonoma, Restoration Hardware, Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
7) LOW PRICE and COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY:
- LuxeYard makes regular, responsible filings with the SEC. LUXR's Chief Financial Officer ran an executive management consulting practice for companies including USA Broadband, CBRE Richard Ellis, People Support, Paycom, LLC, SpotRunner, and Nextwave Telecommunications. She was also DirecTV's Controller. There are few companies that trade on the OTCBB that have this kind of talent in charge of its financial health.
You should go to the web site and become a registered user. Simply visit www.luxeyard.com and sign up.
Also- there's a special event coming up. Next Monday, when Larry Isen co-host the BigBizShow, BigBiz is Scheduled to have Amir Mireskandari, the Chairman of Luxeyard (OTC BB: LUXR), live in the studio for an interview and update.
He will be on at 12:30 Eastern, 9:30 Pacific Time- that's on the internet streamed version.
We might have a gigantic winner with this one.
Home Page : www.otcjournal.com
Email Questions or Comments To: email@example.com
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.