Jack Hidary, Chairman, Primary Insight, will present at Golden Networking's China Leaders Forum 2011, "How American Companies Can Plug into the Chinese Rocket-Propelled Economy?", www.ChinaLeadersForum.com, October 7, New York City. China Leaders Forum 2011 will examine the challenges facing American companies that want to grow and expand their business in China, the opportunities to find Chinese investment partners that can provide a much-needed capital injection while opening the Chinese market, as well as important considerations to look at so that the high-powered Chinese rocket doesn’t crash anytime soon.
Mr. Hidary has built his career as an entrepreneur in the finance and technology sectors and is currently focused on clean energy technology, policy and China. He co-founded Vista Research in 2001 as an independent financial research company serving institutional investors. Mr. Hidary sold Vista to the Standard & Poor's division of McGraw-Hill in April of 2005.
In 1995, he co-founded and served as President and CEO of EarthWeb/Dice. He raised three private rounds of equity and completed a record breaking IPO. Under his leadership, EarthWeb/Dice earned the prestigious Business Week Info Tech 100 award as the third fastest growing IT Company. Dice.com is currently traded on the NYSE under ticker DHX.
Committed to community and philanthropic causes, Mr. Hidary has received several industry and community awards as well as being recognized as a Global Leader of Tomorrow at the World Economic Forum, Davos. He is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Clinton Global Initiative. Mr. Hidary has been particularly involved in issues of energy and transportation. He is Chairman and Co-Founder of the Freedom Prize Foundation, which provides monetary prizes to cities, schools and other entities that can most reduce their petroleum use.
Mr. Hidary studied philosophy and neuroscience at Columbia University and was then awarded a Stanley Fellowship in Clinical Neuroscience at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Mr. Hidary serves on several boards including BT Global Services and Trickle Up. A frequent keynote speaker, he has presented at venues including the business schools of Yale and Columbia.
China Leaders Forum 2011 is produced by Golden Networking (www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Upcoming Golden Networking's Forums and Business Receptions include:
• China Happy Hour New York (www.ChinaHappyHour.com), September 27, New York
• High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour Chicago (hfthappyhourchicago.eventbrite.com), September 27, Chicago
• The Speed Traders Workshop 2011 Chicago, "The Present and Future of High-Frequency Trading" (thespeedtradersworkshopchicago.eventbrite.com), October 3, Chicago
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Chicago, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (hftleadersforumchicago.eventbrite.com), October 3-5, Chicago
• Venture Capital Happy Hour New York (www.vchappyhour.com), October 4, New York City
• China Leaders Forum 2011 New York, "How American Companies Can Plug into the Chinese Rocket-Propelled Economy?" (www.ChinaLeadersForum.com), October 7, New York
• Hedge Funds Happy Hour New York (www.hfhappyhour.com), October 11, New York City
• High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour New York (www.hfthappyhour.com), October 11, New York City
• Private Equity Happy Hour New York (pehappyhour.com), October 19, New York
• The Speed Traders Workshop 2011 Sao Paulo, "The Present and Future of High-Frequency Trading" (thespeedtradersworkshopsaopaulo.eventbri...), October 24, Sao Paulo
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Sao Paulo, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (hftleadersforumsaopaulo.eventbrite.com), October 24-26, Sao Paulo, Brazil
• High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour Hong Kong (hfthappyhourhongkong.eventbrite.com), October 27, Hong Kong
• High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour Singapore (hfthappyhoursingapore.eventbrite.com), October 27, Singapore
• Public Finance Leaders Forum 2011 New York, "Navigating Uncharted Territories After S&P's U.S. Debt Downgrade from its Gilt-Edged AAA Credit Rating" (www.PublicFinanceLeadersForum.com), November 9, New York
• The Speed Traders Workshop 2011 Singapore, "The Present and Future of High-Frequency Trading" (thespeedtradersworkshopsingapore.eventbr...), November 13, Singapore
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Singapore, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (hftleadersforumsingapore.eventbrite.com), November 13-15, Singapore
• The Speed Traders Workshop 2011 Hong Kong, "The Present and Future of High-Frequency Trading" (thespeedtradersworkshophk.eventbrite.com), December 12, Hong Kong
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 Hong Kong , "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World" (hftleadersforumhongkong.eventbrite.com), December, 12-14, Hong Kong
Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".