Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals, Inc (CYCC) Undervalued With Upside 20-50% From Here
Seeking Alpha Analyst Since 2013
If you follow me closely on Twitter you would have make plenty of money from the recent pop ideas: PRAN from 2.20, NSPR from 2.10, IMUC from 2.20, and ARWR from 1.90. They all range from 20-55% gains. I would like to take this opportunity to share with you the next pop ideas.
CYCC, I believe this company currently trading at $3.20ish could provide a high value movement up to $3.82-$4 in short to mid term.
Reasons to be bullish:
- Insider buy: On May 22nd CEO bought 100,000 @ $3 and again on May 24th 100,000 @ $3. Director and CFO also bought shares on May 22nd 33,333 and 12,983 sharres, respectively. www.openinsider.com/search Watch what happened to SNTA yesterday pop on insider bought at $5ish.
- Deep pipeline with Sapacitabine: AML, MDS, NSCLC www.cyclacel.com/research_programs_oncology.shtml With Orphan designation in US & EU for both AML and MDS.
- Already refinance at finance.yahoo.com/news/cyclacel-pharmaceuticals-announces-closing-underwritten-200100795.html
- MDS data P2 single agent median survival of ~9 months nearly doubled expected median survival in HMA failures. With their fully published data is due soon.
- BRCA www.aacr.org/home/public--media/aacr-press-releases.aspx
- Debt free and low floater.
Some Key Milestones from their Jul 10 JMP conf
- SEAMLESS Phase 3 enrollment update
- Next periodic DSMB review of SEAMLESS
-Updated Phase 2 survival data in MDS after HMAs
-Update Phase 1 data Sapacitabine $ Seliciclib in patients with solid tumors
- Announce registration plan for MDS after HMAs
Reason to be bearish:
Disclosure: I am long CYCC.
Additional disclosure: I wrote this article myself, and my opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. This article is intended for informational and entertainment use only. Always do your due diligence before buying.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.