Here's some of what I'm working on this week's newletter..
- Frost nicks the north edge of northwest Russia's wheat, oat and barley areas tonight/Wednesday morning.
- This week's widespread flooding and hail damage across eastern Nebraska, northern and western Iowa, eastern South Dakota, southern Minnesota and southern Wisconsin wipes out swaths of acreage. (Shades of 1993?)
- Rain across the wheat areas of the southwest Plains is priming the pump for a nice drought recovery this winter.
- The elevated risk of a tropical storm July 4-15.
- An update on India's feeble monsoon.
There's almost too much going on.
Disclosure: The author has no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.
Additional disclosure: For informational purposes only. No recommendation is made or implied.