This Thursday, I'll be talking about my methodology to avoid holding any stocks that could potentially cut their dividend. A dividend cut usually causes a major stock price drop at the same time. Therefore, it is probably dividend investors' worst nightmare. There are ways you can avoid that.
Webinar: Make Sure Companies Pay Their Dividend and Don't Cut It
On Thursday, October 11th, I’ll be hosting a free webinar about dividend safety.
Topic: Make Sure Companies Pay Their Dividend and Don't Cut It
Date: Thursday, October 11th at 1pm EDT
Description: I will discuss major concerns we all have regarding our holdings: how do we make sure our stocks continue paying their dividend? Even better, how can we make sure companies we hold will increase their dividend going forward? I will dig into how earnings and payout ratios are calculated, and I’ll also have a special section about REITs too!
- You must register with Webinar Ninja to attend (if you did it in the past, no new registration is required). This is completely free and the webinar is free also. Webinar Ninja is the platform we use to run all our webinars. It works well and provide an optimal experience for everybody.
- The presentation is about 30 minutes.
- There will be a Q&A session of about 25-30 minutes.
- The webinar works on Google Chrome or Safari from a laptop or computer. (not compatible with smartphones or tablets)
- If you can’t make it on time, there will be a full replay available, but you must register to access it.
Our webinar presentations are about 30 minutes long and the rest of the hour is dedicated to your questions. We can discuss stocks, strategies or any economic events. I’ll be happy to help you anyway I can, so prepare your questions.
If you you know someone that could be interested in this webinar, please forward this link and invite your friends!