Acxiom Corporation (NASDAQ: ACXM) has announced the resignations of COO John Adams and EVP - Global Sales, Consulting and U.S. Markets Shawn Donovan. While this may not be particularly surprising on its own, ACXM has also had 4 CEOs (including one interim) and 4 CFOs (including 2 interims) over the last 5 years.
- In Nov-07, Charles Morgan (CEO since 1975) retired. However, he agreed to continue as interim company leader until a successor was found.
- In Feb-08, John Meyer was appointed CEO. Meyer resigned as CEO in Mar-11.
- Director Jerry Gramaglia was appointed interim CEO while the board conducted a search for a permanent replacement.
- In Jul-11, Scott Howe was named CEO.
- Frank Cotroneo (CFO since May-06) resigned in Feb-07. ACXM disclosed that the resignation was unrelated to performance, but provided no further explanation.
- Former CFO Robert Kline served as interim CFO until May-07 when Christopher Wolf was appointed CFO.
- In Jun-11, Wolf resigned to spend more time with his family.
- At that time, ACXM reported that Art Kellam, VP - Finance and Corporate Controller, was appointed interim CFO while retaining his other titles, until a permanent CFO is found.
Here is ACXM's SEC filing regarding the departures. There was no press release.