On 25-Jan-12, Catalyst Health Solutions (NASDAQ: CHSI announced the resignation of General Counsel Bruce Metge, effective 1-Mar-12. He will be replaced by Benjamin Preston on that date. Preston will be the third individual to fulfill this role since 2008. Elsewhere in the executive suite, CHSI has seen two COOs and five CFOs (one of whom has served twice) in the past five years. Additionally, in Dec-11, Chairman Edward Civera resigned and was replaced as such by CEO David Blair, son of former Chairman Thomas Blair.
Below is a detailed breakdown of the above activity in the executive suite:
- In Mar-07, Michael Donovan (previously CFO from 1999 to 2006) resumed his role as CFO
- Richard Hunt (CFO since 2006) subsequently remained in a transitional role.
- In Jul-08, Donovan was succeeded as CFO by Hai Tran.
- In Jul-11, Tran stepped down as CFO to pursue other business opportunities.
- Deirdre Kramer, Corporate Controller and SVP - Finance, was appointed as interim CFO following Tran's departure.
- In Aug-11, Timothy Pearson was appointed as permanent CFO.
- In Jun-10, Nick Grujich (COO since 2005) was appointed EVP - Strategic Business Operations.
- Richard Bates (EVP since 2009) was subsequently appointed COO.
- In Jul-08, Thomas Farah (General Counsel since Mar-02) transitioned into an advisory role.
- Farah was succeeded by Bruce Metge.
- Metge resigns effective 1-Mar-12.
- Benjamin Preston is named as Metge's replacement.
- David Blair has been CEO since 1999.