- The exchange rate for the Chilean Peso is valued at $0.0019. Not even a penny.
- Chile's GDP per Capita based on PPP is one of the highest in South America, just over $16K.
- With resources valued just shy of $1.0 Trillion USD and a population of less than 17.5 million people, Chile is positioned for enormous exporting growth over the next 20 years.
- According to Money Morning, Moody's Investment Service raised Chile's sovereign debt rating to A1 from A2. Chile is the only sovereign nation to be upgraded since the financial crisis began.
- Before the financial crisis began, the Chilean Finance Minister set aside $48.6 Billion, which is now being used for tax cuts and other subsidies.
Please remember, with China's middle class doubling every three years, the number of automobiles, cell phone usage, and general battery consumption will cause Demand for Lithium to go through the roof. Add the growth in India and United States, Chilean GDP should be on the fast track of success. I'll let you decide for yourself.
CLICK ON IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE VIEWING