After slow start, oil and gas deal activity back to tracking normal levels
· Global value up nearly 60% from Q2.
· US value up 40%, Europe and Canada rebound.
· Africa and South America continuing strong.
· Inventory of Deals in Play stabilizes at $135 billion.
· NOCs and Private Equity most active set of buyers.
· China snaps up 25% of the global market.
· US valuation benchmarks are $110,000 per flowing bbl and $5,800 per flowing Mcf.
· North America deal market reflects impact of large capital needs for resource play development.
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.