Today, the IPO quiet periods for three recent IPOs expire. Two out of the three companies received strong recommendations from their impressive teams of underwriters, and we think there's still time to make money investing in those two companies in the short term.
- initiated at Buy by Roth Capital
- initiated by Needham and Co. at Strong Buy
- initiated by Deutsche Bank at Buy
- initiated by Jefferies at Buy
- initiated by Barclays at Overweight
- initiated by Stifel at Buy
- initiated by Macquarie at Outperform
- initiated by Raymond James at Strong Buy
- initiated by Suntrust at Buy
- initiated by RBC at Outperform
- initiated by Evercore at Outperform
- initiated by UBS at Buy
- initiated by Credit Suisse at Outperform
We think that these recommendations by these strong underwriters will continue to push shares of WOW and SGH higher today and tomorrow. We would suggest that more aggressive investors consider buying shares today and selling them late during tomorrow's session or during Wednesday's session.
To read more about these events and other IPO investing ideas -
Don Dion's IPO Insights provides up-to-date information and analysis on the major IPOs each week, along with additional opportunities to invest and short these stocks at their quiet period and lockup period expirations, respectively. Consider following us at the link above. We will continue our PRO offerings on Seeking Alpha alongside our more exclusive research.
Disclosure: I am/we are long SGH, WOW.