So - What Did the Market - Tell Me this Past Week ? ( 07-14-13 )
What You Should Know that You Likely Don't Know:
The Market is "Teaching" and "Telling its Story" each and every week. You need a trained ear and the ability to be a "LISTENER" and you will be rewarded with Consistent Annual Profits.
It is sad for me to share that my frequent Emails from Investors has made quite clear that they (Investors):
* Don't take time to "Listen" to what the Market is telling them anymore.
* Don't have the time to "Keep-Up" and still think they can compete with the professionals.
* Are not sufficiently knowledgeable or experienced in Stock Market Investing to know they are being screwed by Wall Street each and every day. 95 million U.S. Investors are too much in a hurry to "Learn" what is happening to them by the Bad Guys.
* Mutual Funds have become the proverbial "Dinosaurs" of "Investing Wisely." The Rewards are Very Slim and the Risk are Very Fat.
* Do not have the Patience or Discipline to profit. The world has become too "NOW" for them.
* To "SLOW DOWN" and become "Serious Investors" is simple not possible.
* Narcissism has become an Over-Whelming mind-set.
* In many cases - Un-Believably to me - They (Investors) Don't Seem to "CARE" enough.
This Week Confirmed by Telling Me:
Two Weeks Ago / This Week
* Two Weeks Ago I Said: "The Market is due for a Rally." - - - This Week I Say: I was right.
* Two Weeks I Said: "A TOP is in the Making." - - - This Week I Say: You had better believe me.
* Two Weeks I Said: "Gold is heading still Lower." - - - This Week I Say: I was right on the button. You had better believe me.
* Two Weeks I Said: "AAPL will rally and then head Lower." - - - This Week I Say: You had better believe me.
This Weeks New "Stuff:
Tune into my SeekingAlpha.com - Instablog. (if you will follow for a short time you will see my Opinions and Forecasts are Very Accurate).
* The Market will remain strong but is breaking-down - internally - and that is costly.
* One after another Company is getting hit and nobody seems to understand until it happens to them.
* The Bloggers are WAY TOO BULLISH.
* DON'T BUY if you are an Investor. "Traders" are NOT Investors.
Each Week I will Update and provide more "one liners" for you to Ponder.
If I can help with Guidance and Direction, please feel free to ask via my Email.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.