Smart-folios ETF Portfolio Overview
The Smart-folios ETF portfolio is a concentrated portfolio of 5 ETF's. The portfolio is actively managed with an aggressive trading strategy that aims to outperform the MSCI ACWI (All Country World Index). Since inception on 9/9/13, the portfolio has returned 16.4% vs. 9.0% for the ACWI index. Current holdings, upcoming trades (to be executed at open on 12/30/13) and portfolio performance statistics are listed below. Additional details on the portfolio, along with a hedged portfolio can be found at smart-folios.com.
Current Portfolio Holdings (at close on 12/27/13)
- iShares US Broker-Dealers (IAI)
- First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index (FDN)
- iShares S&P 500 Growth (IVW)
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Value (VOE)
- PowerShares QQQ Trust (QQQ)
Upcoming Trades (at open on 12/30/13)
- Sell IVW and buy Industrial Select Sector SPDR (XLI)
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.