ConocoPhillips reported Q3-2013 net profit of $1.8 billion, up 7% YoY. The figure excludes a gain of $749 million on sale of assets. Production was 1.51 MMBOE/d (65% liquids), marginally lower than in Q3-2012.
Q3-2013 financial highlights:
- Sales revenue of $13.6 billion, down 4% YoY
- Capex of $4.4 billion, up 36% YoY; capex on Asia Pacific and Middle East was up 144% YoY to $1.1 billion
Q3-2013 operational highlights:
- Oil production marginally lower at 571 Mbbl/d
- Gas production of 676 MBOE/d, down 4% YoY
- NGL production of 161 Mbbl/d, up 3% YoY
- Bitumen production of 107 Mbbl/d, up 16% YoY
- Commenced major projects at Christina Lake Phase E in Jul-2013 and Ekofisk South in Oct-2013, with final preparations underway for full-field startup at Gumusut, Jasmine and Siakap North-Petai
- Completed sale of Clyden and stake in in Phoenix Park
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.