The Alpha Unit for ECRY's one of a kind secure email system, Ecrypt One, is being sandbox tested by potential customers. ECRY is now poised to bring its all-inclusive secure email security platform to market, offering public and private organizations a military level data transfer and email security system like no other. ECRY's strong leadership boasts pioneers in the Internet and Government Security sector, with DHS management and private sector industry legends such as:
- Chairman: Curt Weldon - Served 20 years in the US Congress and retired as Vice Chairman of both the Armed Services Committee and the Homeland Security Committee
- CEO: Thomas A. Cellucci PhD, MBA - An authority in rapid time-to-market new product development.
- COO/Founder: Brad Lever - Leading visionary behind Ecrypt's technologies.
- Directors include: Dr. Erik Mettala - Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) International Hall of Fame Inductee; The Honorable Jay Cohen - A retired Rear Admiral of the United States Navy and former Under Secretary of Homeland Security for Science and Technology of the United States D.H.S.
Ecrypt Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:ECRY) Has Seen Stock Price and Average Daily Volume Soar, over 100% Since Announcing Recent Developments. ECRY's stock price has more than doubled recently, rising from .12 per share to as high as .27 per share. More importantly, the 3 month average daily volume has nearly tripled. Why the strong interest? ECRY has entered strategic partnerships to generate revenue and to offer fully comprehensive network security with industry stalwarts such as:
- QCR Corp
- Enterprise Sentinel
- Genesys Technologies
- Cyber Risk Pro Services
- NUWA™ Executive Academy for Security, Defense and Intelligence Professionals:
Disclosure: Stock Summary 101 was paid for ongoing IR services and for the dissemination of this release.
Disclosure: The author is long ECRY.