Chicago, IL Aug. 27-28, 2010
This is an intensive Elliott wave and technical analysis trading course, so look forward to a lot of charts, trading scenarios and hands-on exercises.
Here's what you'll learn:
* Elliott Trading Fundamentals
* Risk/Reward Assessment
* Discipline Guidelines
* Psychology of Trading and the Markets
* Technical Tools that Complement Elliott
* Developing a Trading Strategy
* Determining Support and Resistance Levels
* Fibonacci Applications
* Entry and Exit Strategies
* Placing and Adjusting Stops
* Trend Reversals and Pattern Recognition
* And More!
We provide everything you need to become a winning Elliott wave trader. You can even take all the course materials home with you so you can reference the lessons after you leave.
Besides your increased confidence and expanded Elliott wave trading knowledge, you'll also take home a valuable course packet, which you'll receive upon arrival.
Use the workbook and other resources during the course to follow along with each lesson, make notes, complete training exercises on your own – and most important – review the materials as often as you like after you leave.
Here's what's inside your course packet:
(Laptops are not required for this course.)
* EWI's one-of-a-kind Bear Market Tutorial workbook, which includes all of the most important lessons and exercises, handpicked by your instructors
* Sleek, durable USB thumb drive, filled with digital copies of all of Wayne's and Jeff's presentation slides and materials covered during the 2-day course
* The Basics of the Wave Principle, a condensed, "Cliff Notes" style reference book originally created exclusively for EWI analysts
* Personalized name badge and EWI-embossed note-taking tools
Click here for more information and registration.