The latest 13F-HR reports from the following money managers has been processed & are available in readable spreadsheet format at my Enlightened American blog:
- Seth Klarman Q1 2011 13F Holdings Spreadsheet
- ValueAct Capital Q1 2011 13F Holdings Spreadsheet
- ValueAct Small Cap Q1 2011 13F Holdings Spreadsheet
- David Winters Q1 2011 13F Holdings Spreadsheet
- Jim Puplava Q1 2011 13F Holdings Spreadsheet
- Meryl Witmer Q1 2011 13F Holdings Spreadsheet
The item that really jumped out at me was Seth Klarman opening a position in Allied Nevada Gold (ANV). At $87M, it is not a huge position but is the first time in the years I've been following him that I can recall Klarman's Baupost fund buying a gold mining stock.
Seeking Alpha's Disclosure: Past performance is no guarantee of future results. No recommendation or advice is being given as to whether any investment is suitable for a particular investor. Any views or opinions expressed above may not reflect those of Seeking Alpha as a whole. Seeking Alpha is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or investment bank. Our analysts are third party authors that include both professional investors and individual investors who may not be licensed or certified by any institute or regulatory body.