- Since our last report, 4 new buying organizations have been signed:
- Breitburn Energy (US based)
- Painted Pony Petroleum
- Sekur Energy Management Corp
- Waterworks Technologies Inc.
The signing of Breitburn Energy extends our US presence to include California along with our existing customer base in Colorado and Texas.
- On July 15th Cortex successfully launched a major upgrade to our network that included over 50 enhancements for our customers.
- Year-over-year, transactions on the network increased 26% from 738,074 in July 2012 to 933,341 in July 2013.
- Total Customer Contracts increased 19% from 7,933 in July 2012 to 9,472 in July 2013.
- 79 new suppliers were added to the Cortex Network in July 2013.
- 56 Hubs are now live on the Trading Partner Network, an increase of 167% year-over-year.
It seems the company has rebounded from last months slow down which the company attributed to the flooding in its customers operating areas of Canada. This will be the last monthly traffic report the company puts out as they will move to quarterly reporting. The next trafci report will be in November.
Disclosure: I am long CTXZF.PK.