The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today (and what to do about them)
1) Last Chance to Attend the Mad Hedge Atlanta Luncheon. Grill John Thomas face to face about any stock or asset class in your personal portfolio and get a great lunch and stimulating company as well. Hear what John can’t risk putting in his daily newsletters. Click here.
2) Saudi Arabia Pours Another $45 Billion into SoftBank’s Vision Fund. It’s all tech all the time for the Saudis. That’s a lot of dates and humus. This is the money that was supposed to go to the Tesla buyout. Click here.
3) Mad Hedge Market Timing Index Approaching “BUY” Territory. (But you must me logged in to see how close it is.) Click here.
4) Corporate Share Buybacks Hit All-Time High, at $835 billion in the first three quarters. We’ve shrunk down to a single buyer market. Market topping indicator 97. Click here.
5) But Insider Selling is Also at Highs, with $10.3 billion in August and $7 billion in September. Do they know something we don’t? Market topping indicator 98. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:
THE MARKET OUTLOOK FOR THE WEEK AHEAD, or GET ME OFF THIS ROLLER COASTER),
(THE INCREDIBLE FUTURE OF THE AUTOMOBILE),
(A LONG-AWAITED BREATHER IN TECHNOLOGY),
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.