The Five Most Important Things That Happened Today and What to Do About Them
1) The Market Isn’t Going to Ignore Washington Anymore, as the 500-point swoon yesterday in the wake of the on-camera White House slugfest testified. Yes, elections DO have consequences. Click here.
2) Weekly Jobless Claims Hit a 6-month High, up 10,000 at 234,000. Another leg from the bull case falls away. Click here.
3) The Smart Play Here is Non-China Tech Stocks, which have fallen the most. That way, the Chinese can beat up Apple all they want, and it won’t wipe out your retirement funds. Trade alerts to follow.
4) The British Government is on the Verge of Collapse, and Brexit mail, as a result, keeping the UK in the European Community. It’s all as I excepted as I never expected the Brits to commit economic suicide. Both the pound (FXB) and stocks soar. Click here.
5) India was the Top Destination of Remitted US Earnings, at $80 billion last year, followed by China at $67 billion and the Philippines at $34 billion. That’s a lot of grandmas to support. Click here.
Published today in the Mad Hedge Global Trading Dispatch and Mad Hedge Technology Letter:(STANDBY FOR THE COMING GOLDEN AGE OF INVESTMENT)(SPY), (INDU), (FXE), (FXY), (UNG), (EEM), (USO),(TLT), (OTCPK:NSANY), (TSLA)(WHY GAMERS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD)(EA), (TTWO), (ATVI), (GME), (MSFT)
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.