As many of you should be aware, a binary event is coming in March. Early to mid has been mentioned, thus it can literally be just around the corner.
My advice: if you bought at any time around when my first article was posted, you should be well in the black (up to 10%). Even greater opportunity has been shown in past days where the share price has appreciated as high as $2.65. If you are an investor who cannot take on any amount of risk, then sell out. There is no reason for you to hold through a binary event. If losing a large portion of this investment would seriously harm you, then do not hold.
A binary event is not something one should gamble on with money they are not readily willing to lose. It is of my opinion that APPY1 will produce favorable results, again. However, that is my opinion. You should make your investments and investment decisions off of what YOU think.
Personally, I am going to hold. I can't foresee APPY1 suddenly becoming ineffective after it has been proven through past trials (and already has European approval). But the chance of success is not 100%.
Be responsible with what you have. If you are incredibly anxious - perhaps risky investments are not for you.
Disclosure: I am long APPY.