But did you know that we also have our own stock screener that mimics the MFI screening strategy?About the MagicDiligence Screener
The MagicDiligence Screener is fundamentally very similar to the "official" MFI tool.
You enter a minimum market capitalization, select a number of stocks to show, and click "Go". That's it!
So why have our own screener?
It provides several advantages over the "official" site's implementation:
1) Instead of just an unordered list of stocks, our screener actually ranks the stocks from highest to lowest.
2) Our screen provides actual, sortable earnings yield and return on capital figures, and users can also use the Single Stock Stats Calculator to cross-check our calculations and data.
3) Our screen provides current ratio as a quick check of financial health.
4) Our screen will show you up to 500 stocks, far more than the maximum of 50 that the official site allows.
5) If Mr. Greenblatt ever decides to take down the official site, we've got it covered!New Feature Just Added!
Just today, I added a NEW feature to the screener: the ability to specify a maximum market cap.
This allows you to create some interesting, focused screens. Looking for an attractive list of quality, reasonably priced small-cap stocks? Try a $200 million - $1 billion range. Micro caps? How about $50 million - $200 million? Many investors consider the "sweet spot" for attractive investments to be the mid-cap, $750 million - $2 billion range - why not try that out as well?.
All of these scenarios are now possible on the MagicDiligence screener.For Everyone
Give it a try and be sure to let me know of any suggestions or additions you'd like to see in the future!