I try to help readers by giving assessing data I collect and making components of that data available. Adverse events data is time consuming to collect, and this data has value as it is not widely distributed in a very user friendly way. Despite my better judgment, I will provide the adverse events data for free from product launch through Q4 of 2016. In the future, if a reader desires this data, I can point out to you where to buy it, or where you can obtain the raw data so that you can build the tables yourselves.
A few items of note:
- There have been hospitalizations
- There have been two deaths
- Many issues seem to indicate that the drug is not effective
- Coughs are common
- Lack of glucose control is common
- Ever since MannKind took over in Q3 of 2016, the event reporting has decreased. This could be that MannKind views what is reportable differently than other big pharma companies. MannKind is not very experienced in running a pharma company.
- This does not include any adverse events reported during clinical trials.
Chart Source - Spencer Osborne
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.