(This report supplements Contextuall's predictions for the XLK exchange traded fund. For more info, look at our current predictions).
Number of Stocks in This List: 8
Recent Performance of the Stocks Mentioned Below:
Average 1-Week Return: 1.05%
Average 1-Month Return: 1.34%
Average 1-Year Return: 18.05%
1. Accenture plc (ACN). Operates as a management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Beta at 0.86. SMA50 at $67.58 vs. SMA200 at $61.84.
2. ARM Holdings plc (ARMH). ARM Holdings plc and its subsidiaries design microprocessors, physical IP, and related technology and software, as well as sells development tools to enhance the performance of high-volume embedded applications. Beta at 0.94. SMA50 at $31.56 vs. SMA200 at $27.09.
3. Cree, Inc. (CREE). Develops and manufactures light emitting diode (LED) products, silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN) material products, and power and radio frequency (NYSE:RF) products. Beta at 0.92. SMA50 at $28.85 vs. SMA200 at $28.04.
4. Frontier Communications Corporation (FTR). Provides regulated and unregulated voice, data, and video services to residential, business, and wholesale customers in the United States. Beta at 0.76. SMA50 at $4.68 vs. SMA200 at $4.15.
5. Iron Mountain Inc. (IRM). Provides information management and related services for various media in North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. Beta at 0.88. SMA50 at $32.39 vs. SMA200 at $28.62.
6. MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (PCS). MetroPCS Communications, Inc., a wireless telecommunications carrier, together with its subsidiaries, provides wireless broadband mobile services in the United States. Beta at 0.87. SMA50 at $11.04 vs. SMA200 at $8.93.
7. SK Telecom Co. Ltd. (SKM). Provides wireless telecommunications services using code division multiple access (OTCPK:CDMA) and wide-band CDMA technologies. Beta at 0.97. SMA50 at $15.16 vs. SMA200 at $13.81.
8. Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO). Operates as a digital media company that delivers personalized digital content and experiences, across devices and worldwide. Beta at 0.83. SMA50 at $16.91 vs. SMA200 at $15.71.
Click to Explore Some of Contextuall's Latest Trading Signals
|Direction of Stock Market Sectors (Over the Next 10 Trading Sessions)||
|Click here to launch more trading indicators|
Click to Explore Some of Contextuall's Research
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.