All of the Pharma companies mentioned below are trading close to the 52-week low. (Link to original post)
Ranking of This List:
This list is currently ranked 160 out of 284 lists tracked by Contextuall.com, i.e. the company characteristics described below have outperformed 43.66% of lists in Contextuall's coverage universe.
Average Weekly Returns:
Average 1-Week Return of All Stocks Mentioned Below: -4.68%
Average 1-Month Return of All Stocks Mentioned Below: -0.24%
Analysis of List Alpha:
Number of Stocks in This List Generating Excess Return vs. SP500 (Beta Adjusted Over Last Week): 0 out of 5 (0.0%)
Number of Stocks in This List Generating Excess Return vs. SP500 (Beta Adjusted Over Last Month): 2 out of 5 (40.0%)
(List sorted by monthly performance, from best to worst)
1. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY): Develops, and delivers innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. The stock is currently 8.62% above its 52-week low.
2. GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE:GSK): Engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of pharmaceutical products, over the counter (OTC) medicines, and health-related consumer products worldwide. The stock is currently 6.89% above its 52-week low.
3. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (NYSE:TEVA): Develops, produces, and markets generic drugs; and proprietary branded pharmaceuticals in various therapeutic categories and active pharmaceutical ingredients worldwide. The stock is currently 4.40% above its 52-week low.
4. Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF): Herbalife Ltd., a network marketing company, sells weight management, nutritional supplement, energy, sports and fitness, and personal care products worldwide. The stock is currently 2.08% above its 52-week low.
5. Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:ENDP): Operates as a specialty healthcare solutions company in the United States. The stock is currently 2.66% above its 52-week low.