All of the Apparel companies mentioned have low RSI(14) values (technically oversold signal). (Link to original post)
Ranking of This List:
This list is currently ranked 275 out of 284 lists tracked by Contextuall.com, i.e. the company characteristics described below have outperformed 3.17% of lists in Contextuall's coverage universe.
Average Weekly Returns:
Average 1-Week Return of All Stocks Mentioned Below: -2.33%
Average 1-Month Return of All Stocks Mentioned Below: -6.20%
Analysis of List Alpha:
Number of Stocks in This List Generating Excess Return vs. SP500 (Beta Adjusted Over Last Week): 2 out of 10 (20.0%)
Number of Stocks in This List Generating Excess Return vs. SP500 (Beta Adjusted Over Last Month): 0 out of 10 (0.0%)
(List sorted by monthly performance, from best to worst)
1. Ross Stores Inc. (NASDAQ:ROST): Operates off-price retail apparel and home accessories stores under the Ross Dress for Less and dd's DISCOUNTS brand names in the United States. RSI(14) at 39.97.
2. Wolverine World Wide Inc. (NYSE:WWW): Engages in manufacturing, sourcing, marketing, licensing, and distributing footwear, apparel, and accessories to the retail sector primarily in the United States, Europe, and Canada. RSI(14) at 39.89.
3. Nordstrom Inc. (NYSE:JWN): Nordstrom, Inc., a fashion specialty retailer, offers apparel, shoes, cosmetics, and accessories for women, men, and children in the United States. RSI(14) at 38.86.
4. Zumiez (NASDAQ:ZUMZ): Zumiez Inc., founded in 1978, is a mall-based specialty retailer providing sports-related apparel, footwear, equipment, and accessories. RSI(14) at 39.59.
5. Crown Crafts Inc. (NASDAQ:CRWS): RSI(14) at 35.33.
6. Wet Seal Inc. (WTSLA): Operates stores that sell fashionable and contemporary apparel and accessory items designed for female customers. RSI(14) at 39.02.
7. The Children (NASDAQ:PLCE): Operates as a children's specialty apparel retailer in North America. RSI(14) at 26.21.
8. Shoe Carnival Inc. (NASDAQ:SCVL): Operates as a family footwear retailer. RSI(14) at 39.75.
9. Frederick's of Hollywood Group (NYSEMKT:FOH): RSI(14) at 29.76.
10. Cache Inc. (NASDAQ:CACH): Operates as a mall-based specialty retailer of women's lifestyle sportswear and dresses in the United States. RSI(14) at 37.09.