All of these REIT stocks have appear to be oversold, with a RSI(14) reading below 40. (Link to original post)
Ranking of This List:
Based on performance data over the last month, this list is currently ranked 262 out of 284 lists tracked by Contextuall.com. In other words, the company characteristics described below have outperformed 7.75% of lists in Contextuall's coverage universe.
Average Weekly Returns:
Average 1-Week Return of All Stocks Mentioned Below: -4.95%
Average 1-Month Return of All Stocks Mentioned Below: -0.83%
Analysis of List Alpha:
Number of Stocks in This List Generating Excess Return vs. SP500 (Beta Adjusted Over Last Week): 3 out of 6 (50.0%)
Number of Stocks in This List Generating Excess Return vs. SP500 (Beta Adjusted Over Last Month): 1 out of 6 (16.67%)
(List sorted by monthly performance, from best to worst)
1. Hatteras Financial Corp (NYSE:HTS): Operates as an externally-managed mortgage real estate investment trust (REIT). RSI(14) at 39.62.
2. Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp. (NYSE:MNR): Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (MREIC) is a real estate investment trust. It owns, manages, and leases properties to investment-grade tenants on long-term leases. RSI(14) at 38.25.
3. CBL & Associates Properties Inc. (NYSE:CBL): Engages in acquisition, development, and management of properties. RSI(14) at 34.55.
4. Vestin Realty Mortgage I (NASDAQ:VRTA): RSI(14) at 39.21.
5. Annaly Capital Management (NYSE:NLY): Engages in the ownership, management, and financing of a portfolio of investment securities. RSI(14) at 36.33.
6. ARMOUR Residential REIT (NYSE:ARR): RSI(14) at 38.89.