Based on an analysis of recent news headlines, it appears that investors have mixed opinions about Crane Co., especially when compared to its industry competitors.
Table Summary: Sentiment Analysis of Recent Headlines
|CR||Industrials and Manufacturing|
|% Positive Headlines||24.66||50|
|% Negative Headlines||8.22||29|
|% Neutral Headlines||67.12||21|
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Positive (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Crane Price Target Increased to $65.00 by Analysts at FBR Capital (CR)
- CRANE CO /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits
- TXT Wins Orders for the Columbian Army
- Crane Will Outperform and 3 More Analyst Notes to Know About
- Steel City Crane bought by Barnhart Crane and Rigging Co. Inc.
- Hedge Funds Are Crazy About Crane Co. (NYSE:CR)
- Crane Co. to buy payment-systems firm MEI at $820M
- Cooper Industries Q2 net up; margins, revenue rise
- Crane quarterly net up; outlook, dividend raised
- Crane Company Stock Upgraded (CR)
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Negative (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Crane swings to loss on liability reserves
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.