Based on an analysis of recent news headlines, it appears that investors are much more optimistic about Agilent Technologies Inc., especially when compared to its industry competitors.
Table Summary: Sentiment Analysis of Recent Headlines
|% Positive Headlines||25||23.53|
|% Negative Headlines||7||8.24|
|% Neutral Headlines||68||68.23|
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Positive (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Notable Gainers (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, Agilent Technologies Inc ...
- TRADE NEWS: Agilent Technologies ICP-QQQ Named Best New Spectroscopy Product by Group of International Scientists
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC. : Agilent Technologies' ICP-QQQ Named Best ...
- TRADE NEWS: Agilent Technologies' ICP-QQQ Named Best New Spectroscopy ...
- TRADE NEWS: Agilent Technologies and Applied Proteomics Will Collaborate to Maximize Capabilities of Highly Multiplexed Protein As...
- Agilent: Credit Suisse Launches Coverage At Outperform
- Agilent clears $500 mln buyback, 20% dividend hike
- Agilent fourth-quarter net rises 47%
- Agilent And The Boom In Companion Diagnostics
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Negative (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Apple shares slide, Facebook, Agilent fall
- Agilent earnings slide 22% on margin weakness
- Agilent Technologies' earnings fall 22%
- Agilent Technologies Inc (NYSE:A): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.