In general, financial media has been more optimistic on the outlook of Level 3 Communications Inc.. After applying our sentiment algorithms to thousands of headlines, Contextuall established that the company's headlines have been significantly more positive, especially when compared to industry competitors.
Table Summary: Sentiment Analysis of Recent Headlines
|% Positive Headlines||34.18||6|
|% Negative Headlines||8.86||16|
|% Neutral Headlines||56.96||78|
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Positive (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Spil Games, a Leading Online Gaming Platform, Selects Level 3 to Power its Online and Mobile Gaming Portfolio
- Investors Buzz: Level 3 Communications, Inc.(NYSE:LVLT), Tempur-Pedic ...
- InPlay: Level 3 announced it has signed an agreement to serve as the primary content delivery network provider for Gamezhero, an o...
- Level 3 loss narrows on stronger unit revenue
- Level 3 unveils private offering up to $300M notes
- Level 3, FCC agree on standards for call completion in rural areas
- Level 3 Announces New Agreement with La Caridad
- Level 3 Expands Its Data Center Infrastructure in Colombia to Satisfy Customer Demand
- Radware and Level 3 Announce Key Findings on Page Speed of Europe's Top 400 Retail Websites
- Grupo La Caridad Signs New Agreement with Level 3 to Optimize Its Communications
- Level 3 and FCC Agree on High Standards for Call Completion to Rural Areas
- Level 3 Wins Cable Lifeline
- Radware And Level 3 Announce Key Findings On Page Speed Of Europe's Top 400 R...
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Negative (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Level 3 Communications Sets First Quarter 2013 Earnings Call Date
- Level 3 CEO to Step Down
- Level 3 Communications CEO to step down
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.