Based on an analysis of recent news headlines, it appears that investors have mixed opinions about Apple Inc., especially when compared to its industry competitors.
Table Summary: Sentiment Analysis of Recent Headlines
|% Positive Headlines||24||6|
|% Negative Headlines||30||16|
|% Neutral Headlines||46||78|
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Positive (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- The iPad Is Really Awesome, Says Apple
- Why Apple Hires the Best Users of Its Products
- T-Mobile To Carry iPhone5; Should Help Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Q3 Outlook
- Apples Growing iCloud Claims Another Data Center
- [$$] Carrier Wins to Carry Apple in the Second Half
- Apple Just Released Another 'Cheap iPhone'
- Apple vs. Google: Who Wins?
- Apple: The Benefactor of Samsung's Fragmentation
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Negative (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Wednesdays movers: Apple closes down 2%
- An I told you so moment for early Apple bear
- Apple Inc. (AAPL): Why The Stock Price Is Headed To $350
- Apple Inc.'s (AAPL) Most Dangerous Competitor
- Apple Faces More Scrutiny in China
- Apple Inc. (AAPL): Should Corning Incorporated (NYSE:GLW) Be Scared of Sapphire?
- Apple reportedly faces pirating lawsuit in China
- Thursday movers: Apple falls 17% in first quarter
- Apple Says Damages Ruling in Samsung Case Is Off by $85 Million
- Apple, JP Morgan Under Attack
- Apple Claims Samsung Trial Judge Made $85M Mistake
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.