In general, financial media has been more pessmistic on the outlook of Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC. After applying our sentiment algorithms to thousands of headlines, Contextuall established that the company's headlines have been significantly more negative, especially when compared to industry competitors.
Table Summary: Sentiment Analysis of Recent Headlines
|% Positive Headlines||23.53||27|
|% Negative Headlines||16.18||11|
|% Neutral Headlines||60.29||62|
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Positive (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Och-Ziff fund assets rose to $32 bln in November
- Och-Ziff funds climb modestly in Sept.
- Knight Capital, E-Trade options volumes soar
- Earnings Momentum On The Rise At Och-Ziff Capital Management
- Hedge Fund Och-Ziff Capital To Pay A 7.22% Dividend Following Strong Profits
Sample of Recent Headlines Processed by Our Sentiment Algorithms, Classified as Negative (Access Stock Sentiment Analysis Here)
- Och-Ziff's hedge funds post mild declines in May
- 4 Capital Markets Stocks to Sell Now
- Och-Ziff Capital's loss widens to $137 million
- Och-Ziff assets fall to $28.4 bln on Dec. losses
- Och-Ziff losses dipped a bit in third quarter
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours.