From what I can tell, the stars seems to be aligning in an erie way for 7 Star Entertainment (OTCPK:SAEE). Based on the information that I have found regarding this company, it would appear that this stock could climb above $10.00 per share by Monday, December 9, 2013.
Here is the information that I have gathered which has moved me to share this with as many people as possible!
1. It doesn't take much digging to quickly come across the following text, "December 2013 G6 Stocks, LLC. of which Sizzling STOCK Picks is a subsidiary of, has been compensated 5,000 dollars FOR a one day advertising campaign on SAEE by 3rd party media buyer ACN." Is there some sort of incentive to sell X amount of stocks at $X? I don't know at this point.
2. I then went to check ACNs website (acninc.com/training-events/international). On this page I found the following text;
"Don't miss ACN's International Training Event in San Jose, California, December 6-8, 2013. The event will be packed with training and exciting announcements, along with recognition and promotions for ACN's top producers from the first 11 months of 2013.
Experience the training and motivation messages first-hand from ACN's Co-Founders and other company leaders. Celebrate successes with your team and network with thousands of ACN Independent Business Owners from around the world.
This life-changing event will transcend beyond the weekend, creating massive momentum in your business for months to come.
Featuring special guest speakers: Multi-Billionaire Entrepreneur Donald J. Trump and Darren Hardy of SUCCESS magazine."
3. I then quickly sent a message to a friend on Facebook that is always talking about selling cable, cell phones, merchant services, etc and asked if he buy chance was affiliated with ACN. All I will say is that his answer made things even more interesting. I asked him about the upcoming event and if he was going and he enthusiastically responded "Yes, it's the biggest event of the year and Donald Trump is going to be there!" Apparently this event is a HUGE deal and it's only the top performers of the 275,000 employees they have. To the point for #3, the gentleman I messaged, made sure to inform me that he was recruited to ACN by Sunny Kim and later went on to tell me it cost him $500 to join. The reason this is important is because he said he received 100-1000 shares in a "random penny stock" when he went to the event last December that he cashed out on days after the event. Of course he couldn't verify any of the information other than he made out extremely well. It's difficult to see what type of gains he experienced without truly knowing what stock it was or ballpark figures. Regardless, the guy seems happy and he truly enjoys being apart of the ACN team.
4. If you know anything about business, it's very easy to see that the men who started this company are very smart and meticulously planned thousands of ways to make money off of their 'recruits'. Imagine how much the owners will make this weekend off of hotels, meals, registration, name tags, etc, etc, etc. I have a feeling they are going to bundle the stock in with the remainder of the charges for the weekend but I really don't know at this point. Since ACN members pay to be apart of the company, it would seem that the valuation will be created based on what the promoter earns off the stock. If they are being paid based on price and volume, I really could see this thing jumping to $10, $15, or $20 a stock in less than an hour. The question is, when will they make the move?
The only figures that I could find in regards to a valuation were the following, "According to research firm Strategy Analytics, location based services and technology will generate $10 billion in revenue by 2016." "The profit potential for this product line is substantial. We could be looking at millions in new revenue by capturing even a relatively small percentage of this market." 7 Star CEO, Carl Conte.
Just to clarify,
RECRUIT: (6) to strengthen or supply (an armed force) with new members.
SALE: transfer of property for money or credit.
In my opinion, the guy I was talking to was 'sold' on the company, not recruited, just for clarification. If someone seeks you out, asks you for money, then you pay them... SOLD!!!!
5. This is important, "7 STAR ENTERTAINMENT, INC (OTC Pink: SAEE) is pleased to announce that they are near completion of the Orbital Laboratories acquisition." The article is on finance.yahoo.com/nes/7-star-nears-completion-orbital-130000315.html, you will see that there is a well written article regarding strategic positions 7 Star has made to strengthen themselves.
Those are a few quick points that I want people to be aware of before any big news breaks about this stock! I am supposed to meet for lunch with my ACN buddy later and I hope to learn more about how they handle things. Who knows what he will tell me?? Of course, all of this information is speculative and I can't guarantee anything! At the same time, there are very few times in life when everything just seems to make sense and fall in order correctly. The calm before the storm..
Forward-Looking Statements: This 'article' not press release, contains forward-looking statements with the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (the "Exchange Act"), and as such, may involve risks and uncertainties. Forward looking statements, which are based on certain assumptions and describe future plans, strategies, and expectations, are generally identifiable by the use of words such as "believe," "expect," "intend," "anticipate," "estimate," "project," or similar expressions. These forward-looking statements relate to, among other things, expectations of the business environment in which the Company operates, projections of future performance, potential future performance, perceived opportunities in the market, and statements regarding the Company's mission and vision. The Company and all affiliated parties do not assume any duty to publicly update or revise the material contained herein.
Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in OTCPK:SAEE over the next 72 hours.