Every web development company needs to ensure that their website passes following litmus tests.
The first and foremost test that every web design company needs to pass is originality test. The originality test ensures that you won't be thrashed by Google Panda updates or similar updates. Here are the questions that every web designer needs to answer
· Whether the site provides deep insight on strategies, tips, techniques, case study and documentary?
· Whether the site provides same content that is available on another site?
· Next thing that a cheap web design company needs to ensure is that the content is a fresh piece of information. It should not be the same as the other websites are providing.
· The next thing that a web development company needs to ensure is that the content is backed by substantial information. If it is lacking in this aspect the website is bound to fail.
If answer to any of the above questions is no, you need to reconsider your website seriously. A well balanced website with informative or solid content is essential to succeed in the online business.
The next test that a web design company needs to pass is quality test. Here are some of the questions that you need to answer.
· Is your website free from grammar fallacy like spelling errors, grammar errors or factual errors?
· Doe the content is able to provide your audience multiple perspectives?
· Do your website boasts of clean formatting or not?
· Do you think that the information provided on your website is credible and reliable?
· Would you like to promote your website on social networking website or not?
The other test that every cheap web design company needs to pass is relevance test. In this test, you have to check whether the information provided in the website is relevant to the visitors coming in. Here are a few questions that you need to answer
· Is the website able to reflect the requirements of the visitor?
· When the user clicks on a particular website whether he gets relevant information or not?
If the answer to both of this question is no, then you need to take concrete steps to revamp and re brand the website.
Navigation Test is the quintessential test that every web development company needs to pass. Here are some questions that you need to answer.
· Is the navigation can be properly achieved?
· Is the website free from clutter like ads, images and flash
· Exit pops should be limited
Thus, every web design company needs to pass this test; if it wants to be successful.